We had a fun and creative breakfast.
The girls picked a cookie cutter and cut out the center of their bread. I cracked the egg into a cup. They then poured their egg into their bread. TADA!!!!
The girls picked a cookie cutter and cut out the center of their bread. I cracked the egg into a cup. They then poured their egg into their bread. TADA!!!!
Here is what the girls had to say about our yummy breakfast!
3 comments:
yummy is right!
Hey Babe, I watched the breakfast shots to "Arms Wide Open"(one of my very most favorites) and I think that you are doing exactly what the song says, and doing it beautifully at that.I was thinking how much Naomi has grown. It's like, when did she become a big girl?Right before my eyes just like you have become the mommy you've always wanted to be. TADA!!!
All my love,See you soon,Lala
Amy that looks so cool i think i am going to try my toast and eggs like that. love ya'll
Post a Comment