The whole gang(minus marcus) walked to school. It took 5 minutes.
Naomi's teachers, Miss Jeannie and Miss Emily are great.
After just a few minutes Naomi was off playing.
Rachel and I didn't really know what to do with ourselves. We studied our school work, played with bubba, played monopoly. I did a load of laudry and then it was time to retrieve my Naomi. She had a great time complete with a new best friend, Paige!!
We had a little lunch and then had to go to the Health Dept. for a physical. It was a busy day! Naomi had to get a finger prick. IT REALLY HURT! Poor thing, We had to get frosty's since she was such a good girl. What a wonderful family I have!!!!!
Hope everyone else has a good back to school experience. I didn't even shed tears. Hmmm, maybe tomorrow:)
1 comment:
Naomi,
I am proud of you on your first day of school.
Makes me think back to my first day a long time ago.
It is fun to learn.
I love and miss you all.
Post a Comment